HOTEL + CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING IN NATURLANDIA
Haven't tried cross-country skiing yet? Now is the time with DAGUISA HOTELS!
Package with hotel in the centre of Andorra + forfet for cross-country skiing in Naturlandia, class and equipment included.
This offer includes:
- Accommodation at the Golden Tulip Fenix Hotel 4*
- Free access to our spa (prior reservation at reception)
- Option of adding breakfast and/or dinner to your stay
- Ski pass for cross-country skiing in Naturlandia. The resort (at an altitude of 2050m) has 15km of perfectly signposted cross-country skiing tracks, with options for all levels. From green and blue tracks for beginners to a 5.6km red track for more experienced skiers.
- 1 hour of group class with a professional monitor, in the Prat de Conangle (initiation area).
- The rental of all equipment for Nordic skiing throughout the day (skis, boots and poles).
- Cross-country skiing takes place the day after the day of arrival, at Naturlandia elevation 2000 (Crta. de La Rabassa, km 16).
- Free pass for children under 5 (born in 2014 or later) and over 70 (born in 1949 or earlier). Ask our reception team.
- Free access to the spa limited to 1 entry per person per day. (Minimum age: 5 years).
- Release 24h.